• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export and conversion to word doesn't work

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I select the file and press convert, it spins twice then it clears the file and nothing happens.

I see many others having the same issue.

Please help

Paul

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pbfbnyc,

Please try to repair the application installation and check if the application updated to the latest patch released.

Launch the application and go to Help menu > Repair Installation and Check for updates.

Also try to export PDF online here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Check if file converts without any issue.

Let us know how it goes.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

I do not have an option for repair installation on my help help menu. I did check for updates and the message was that my version is up to date.

The link seemed to work but when I hit the download button, I did not get an option of where to save the file and it is not in my download files.

I have an idea, How about getting this to work the way Adobe promised so that I can actually get what I paid for?

Think that is possible?

PBFBNYC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using the Acrobat Exporting PDF's software but when I convert my PDF to word I lose signatures and dates.  They turn to unreadable symbols, etc.  Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines