• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Support Issue: Encore

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh and adobe premiere first call i did was direct to their offices in Cali and some lady transfer me to their professionals in India which did not know what quick time apple pro res was    Shm $50 a month at least $5 for that professional Indian headquarters

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I think you got the 'standard' help, which is generalists. Again, as soon as someone answers, ask for the Video Queue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I've been a little absent lately.  Just moved over to the Windows side... ..Sorry everybody... ...Had to go cost effective for a superior power machine.

However, encore still works, and quite well.  The downside... ...You have to render out compliant video, you have to conform it to 22gb or less as blu-ray is not actually 25gb unless you get a specially made disc or higher quality media made by a decent factory.  Remember, Blu-ray out of encore is not AVCHD compatible.  You have to render it out to older standards, of lesser bandwidth.  If you want to create an AVCHD compatible disc, you sure can.  It's possible.  Just don't burn the thing with encore.  Send it out to a disc image, then burn it with your favorite burning app.

Encore worked great but slow on my old Macbook pro2009, which still functions by the way--the screens blown, but the rest of the machinery's still intact--and while it took a day, sometimes two, to render a disc, while it spit out cup-coaster after cup-coaster, I still used it.  I found out about the disc image trick by playing around with it.  Burning with my system was unstable at best, so I had to move it to another computer or use a burning software to get it done.  Roxio was great.  But even some of the free burn utilities can do the job.  I suggest you look up the standard you are trying to match, then match the settings, render in media encoder to video only, and to audio only, then link them in encore and you shouldn't have a problem.  The only downside is that it won't link to timelines anymore in premiere.  Though, you might be able to fake it, if you output to an xml format cs6 can read, then open it in premiere there, and then export to encore, but that's more work than it's worth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines