• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps signing out, so fonts keep desyncing.

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've synced some Typekit fonts to use on Illustrator, but the Creative Suit keeps logging me out. I can sign in and then after 3 minutes, I am automatically logged out. This has been happening all day and I don't know why. I'm going crazy. I am working on a very important project and all the fonts I'm using keep disappearing because I am not logged in.

I also can't keep the CS icon on my desktop's status bar.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me fix this asap.

Thank you,

Carolina.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Hi Carolina,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. If John's suggestions don't help, please shoot us an email at: support@typekit.com so we can dive into this with you. Hopefully, these other threads lead to a solution but just in case.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carolina,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. If John's suggestions don't help, please shoot us an email at: support@typekit.com so we can dive into this with you. Hopefully, these other threads lead to a solution but just in case.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines