• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error that I reached my limit of number of machines reached for id....the reason is that I AM HAVING HORRENDOUS PROBLEMS TRYING TO READ BOOKS ON MY KOBO THAT ADE is unable to open. So now ade is basically useless for me as there is nowhere that gives help

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i  am getting the message that I have reached the maximum number of machines I can use for downloads...I have been trying for days to authorize my kobo...one machine only...but now its useless as ade is not opening my library books on the kobo...the forums say authorize and unauthorize to troubleshoot. That caused me to exceed the number ofauthorizations. no help anywhere for this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have exactly the same problem and can get no help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the Adobe site they tell you to contact them to reset the account....  and then make it virtually impossible to contact them !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines