2 people found this helpful
Save as IDML.
Open that IDML.
Save with a new Name and work with that.
I'm having a similar issue. I cannot paste more than 1 line of text at a time. I am copying and pasting from another .INDD file. I've saved the problem file as IDML and then tried to work with it, but I am still having the same issue.
Can you please provide the following information to help me investigate the issue
- System configuration
- Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign crashed?
- Error snapshot or video recording of the issue?
- Is the issue related to a specific document? If Yes, Can you please provide the document?
- Is the file located on network location? If Yes, Is the issue reproducible if you open the document locally?
- Does Trashing preference and cache help to resolve the issue?
- Please provide the log files from your machine? You can get them using log collector tool - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
Please provide the document/assets to firstname.lastname@example.org