• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes when attempting to you development tool.

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update of Lightroom, it now crashes, sometimes when moving from Library(Bibliothek) to Development (Entwickeln) I am using a German Version.

In "Bibliothek" everything is OK but when I move to Development(Entwickeln) it  crashes, not always but very often. I have checked that my Video Driver is upto date.

This an AMD Radeon 17.1.1 ; Grafik-Chipsatz AMD Radeon R/ 200 Serie ; Speichergroße 2048mb ; Speichertyp, Hyper Memory ; Systemtakrate 780MHz ; Windows !0 (64bit) ; CPU-Typ Intel(R) Core(TM) i5cpu650 @ 3,20GHz.

Up untill the upgrade it has worked perfectly!

I find your help System pathetic and not in the least helpful. I have been using Lightroom since Version 2 and was always happy with it but since being on "Cloud" I have to say I am not a happy user

Kenneth Duke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Versuch mal die GPU zu deaktivieren: Adobe Lightroom GPU – Häufig gestellte Fragen und Fehlerbehebung

Hast Du den Treiber bei AMD überprüft? MS update ist da meistens nicht aktuell.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versuch mal die GPU zu deaktivieren: Adobe Lightroom GPU – Häufig gestellte Fragen und Fehlerbehebung

Hast Du den Treiber bei AMD überprüft? MS update ist da meistens nicht aktuell.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Treiber version 17.1.1 ist alt, vom Januar.

Versuch die aktuellste Version.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenneth,

We're sorry that you're having issues using Lightroom. Please take a look at this article Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ and try disabling the use of GPU in Lightroom as suggested. This way we can specify if the issue is caused by the GPU driver or not.

Let us know that outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe die  System Info ausgedruckt for Lightroom Calssic Version 12.0.1 (202210260744-9e008017.

Unter die Rubrik"Information zum Grafiprozessor"  Steht "Anfangsstatus:GPU wird nicht unterstutzt   Benutzerpräferenz: Automatisch"

Weitere Beobachtung; When die Watermark Dialog bearbeitet, can man die vorhandenen Watermarks auswahlen und die werden gezeigt, nach verlassen diese maske und zuruck zu Foto, um zu Kontrollieren wollen ob die Watermark ausgewahlt ist, zuruck in die Watermark Dialog, ist die Dialog wieder auf Benutzter definiert, also scheint mir ein Software mangle! Ich hoffe das meine Deutsch verstandlich ist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do the LR menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents here so we can see exactly which versions of hardware and software LR thinks you're running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't have this Problem. My Problem is with the Watermark not working.

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do the LR menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents here, we can provide better help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mit dem „Lightroom development tool“ habe ich kein Problem, sondern mit den „Wasserzeichen Module“
Obwohl ich habe sämtliche „Wasserzeichen“ gemacht und in die Export Dialog ausgewählt habe, werden die nicht zu den Fotos gestellt. Wenn ich zurück zu dem Foto gehe und dann die Wasserzeichen Dialog auf machen, sind keine Wasserzeichen sichtbar sondern steht „Benutzerdefiniert“. Deshalb bin ich die Meinung es hat mit die Grafikkarte nicht zu tun. Außerdem Stell ich fest das der schaltflache „Speichern“ fehlt nach ein Wasserzeichen fertig ist und nur die Schaltfelder „Fertig“ und „Abbrechen“ sichtbar natürlich „fertig“ konnte auch bedeuten „Speicher“ .

Ein weitere Bemerkung ist das ab und zu Funktioniert die Wasserzeichen zu platzieren auf die Fotos aber nur dann wenn ich die Wasserzeichn Dialog box besuche und nochmals das entsprechende Zeichen auswahle und dann nicht immer.
Natürlich Kann ich die Systemdaten Geben. Und sind Anbei.

Gesendet von Mail<> für Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"So I don't think it has anything to do with the graphics card."

That's not a valid assumption. LR 12 rewrote Export to use the graphics processor (GPU), and there are many reports here of problems exporting with watermarks that appear to be tied to the use of the GPU. Even with the GPU disabled, there is some evidence from other posts that suggests buggy graphics drivers can cause problems in various parts of LR.

Help > System Info would let us check several things at once without asking twenty questions. But since you're not interested, I'll spend my time elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have attached the data you wanted to my last Email, so to say I am not interested is not true. I only noted that I reported the „Watermark“ was my Problem I do not have any Lightroom crashes.

Gesendet von Mail<> für Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines