• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 7.0.1 Installation

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to install this "old" Photoshop Version 7.0.1 because ID is always rejectes.

I know that may Version is not up-to-date anymore, bur I paid a lot of money for that and after a while I would not use it now I have to.

So how can I get the right ID#. I have one but this ID does not work:

(serial number removed). I know this is an upgrade, but I have no chance to install the basic version - it's Photoshop 4.0 with the # (serial number removed).

It would be nice , when somebody could help me.

Regards

S. Kraus

Moderator's note: This is a public forum, do not post private information including serial numbers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

You should not poster serial numbers on the web.  If it is an Upgrade serial and the product being Upgraded is not installed on you system you will need that serial and your serial number for your product you are upgrading to install and activate your Photoshop.  Then menu Help>Updates should update your activated install. You can find that serials managing you account's products on Adobe.com. Find your serial number

If you can not find that serial you can first install your Photoshop 4 produce. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should not poster serial numbers on the web.  If it is an Upgrade serial and the product being Upgraded is not installed on you system you will need that serial and your serial number for your product you are upgrading to install and activate your Photoshop.  Then menu Help>Updates should update your activated install. You can find that serials managing you account's products on Adobe.com. Find your serial number

If you can not find that serial you can first install your Photoshop 4 produce.  If you are using a Mac the old products may only work on PowerPC systems Mac machines.

PS 4 is 1996 software PS 7 2002.  Scriptinf for PS7 was an optional dowload plug-in and ACR version 1 was a plug-in you have to pay extra for for PS7.  PS 4 did not have ACR or Scripting.

If you do not want to subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud IMO you would be better off buying and installing Photoshop Elements though it is missing some features found in Full Photoshop Extended it is most likely better then PS 7....

Photoshop Elements 15 and Premier Elements 15 can be purchased for $100.

Photoshop Elements 15
& Premiere Elements 15

Get 33% off the Elements bundle and explore 50+ Guided Edits for truly unique photos & videos. Ends 6/22.†

Regular price US$149.99

US$99.99Buy Now

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines