Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aesthetics rejection - tried to improve on current stock

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FlowingWaterBalboa2017.jpg

I have seen several other similar moving water ripple photos that have less contrast and are darker and less interesting to my eye. I understand that if there are a lot of similar photos that this reason might be given, but there aren't a whole lot like this that I found. Is there something I am missing? What could I do to improve my chances of being accepted?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

The upper and lower section of the image is blurred. It also gives the impression of special effect added, or too much saturation. It doesn't appear natural.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The upper and lower section of the image is blurred. It also gives the impression of special effect added, or too much saturation. It doesn't appear natural.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps you haven't found a lot of these types of images is because buyers don't really need this sort of thing.

It's not very eye catching, I think, hence the aesthetics rejection. You have no focal point. Composition plays a big role in these types of shots.

Take this as a learning curve and an example of what not to submit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines