• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom restarted a trail after a year of payment.

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! My creative suite account restarted the trial after I've paid for it for a year. It keeps telling me that I have so many days left before the trial ends. I logged into my account and I can't find the issue. Today it said my trial with Photoshop ended and I'm no longer able to use it. I tried to repurchase it and it said that I already own it. I'm not sure what to do. I tried to end my subscription but I'm afraid all my work and presets will be lost.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Open the Creative Cloud application manager and click on the little gear wheel and sign out and then sign back in. I find that I have to do that periodically to get rid of the trial notification.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the Creative Cloud application manager and click on the little gear wheel and sign out and then sign back in. I find that I have to do that periodically to get rid of the trial notification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines