• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop script to select a timeline frame and all following frames

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Photoshop script to select a timeline frame and all following frames? I am placing an object into a GIF and it needs to follow an object in the GIF. It's so tedious to select a frame, move the object and then go to the next frame and make the same move plus a couple nudges more. Do you know what I mean? If I have all the frames selected, they all take the move and then as I move along to the next frame All I need to do is the subsequent nudges but its a pain doing all the clicks to select the relevent frames.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

If you are creating your gif using a frame animation with 2D layers.  Photoshop  tween can create the nudged frames for you. Here Create Frame animation created the first frame.  I created the  last frame and Tween created the frames between.  No scripting is required.

Capture.jpg

CloudLogo2.gif

3D layer is a different matter you use a Video timeline not a frame animation timeline

earthcc2014.gif

Capture.jpg

MerryChristmas.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are creating your gif using a frame animation with 2D layers.  Photoshop  tween can create the nudged frames for you. Here Create Frame animation created the first frame.  I created the  last frame and Tween created the frames between.  No scripting is required.

Capture.jpg

CloudLogo2.gif

3D layer is a different matter you use a Video timeline not a frame animation timeline

earthcc2014.gif

Capture.jpg

MerryChristmas.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines