0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2017 2:50 PM by daniellep15703348

Why is camera raw freezing/minimal files?

daniellep15703348 Level 1

Hi guys!

New to the forums and to CC. Just switched over from cs6 due to performance issues.

When using CS6 on the latest version of macOS Sierra, I could open like up to 90 files (never really needed/tried more) at a time, make my changes in camera raw, and then open them all into PS...all while listening to Pandora on the same computer!

Now, if I try to open more than 40 or so files at a time, camera raw freezes, and freezes anything else on my computer, too. I spent hours on the phone and chat with support last week, they made changes to my settings, but nothing seems to really be different (and I didn't feel like they were really all that knowledgeable).

Anyone else have a problem like this, or know a settings tweak I could make? Or is it just a difference between cs6 and cc? I would think performance would be improved with an "upgrade", but who knows?

Thanks so much!

D

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]