• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paying monthly for the plan I don't have

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adobe! It's getting worse. I was paying for my plan almost 1 year, after that my subscription was cancelled, but I still pay for my plan. I was chatting with dozen of your support people, my case is still open, but there is no answer, no feedback. Looks like someone is getting my money for nothing.

It took around 40 minutes to check my details for your support and give me a feedback - you have no subscription, your transactions are not registered..

I have a record from my bank account where it's clearly shown that I pay for the plan, your support told me they don't see the transactions. I have no plan subscribed in my profile. Where is a true?

Today is almost a third week without any reply or solutions.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For me ,it means that you have another subscription on another account .

Normally the customer service can find the transaction via your credit card last 4 digits and expiration date and told use if you

have another subscription or if someone is using your credit card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that I have only one account for my email and for that I have no subscription in my profile. For another account I have another email (work) and full amount was 1 year prepaid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ned,

It was my first step, and today, after 3 weeks of chatting I jumped to another, upper level, where my case will be reviewed by another team..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivan,

I apologize for the trouble and the poor support experience.

Could you help me with the case reference number for your interaction with support so that I can help you with the details?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sheena!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines