Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed Synced Lightroom on the Web Collection

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team-

I love the idea that a synced collection can be shared online, as I really need a way to easily share with team members "live" versions as they are updated with new images every week. When there are several hundred images in dozens of collections, it becomes extremely time consuming having to re-export new galleries. Here is a test gallery I just made public:

https://adobe.ly/2sxcJQI

The issue is that I need some user control or password protection, because we can't just have out assets floating around out there if someone gets a hold of the link. Our brand team needs to approve them before they get used. It looks like there is no way to do this through adobe–please correct me if I'm wrong.

So I noticed there is also an embed link that I can copy:

<div class='lr_embed' style='position: relative; padding-bottom: 50%; height: 0; overflow: hidden;'><iframe id='iframe' src='https://lightroom.adobe.com/embed/shares/f20f33a6ea1a4ede8abd5c5f13b3ba06/slideshow?background_color...' frameborder='0'style='width:100%; height:100%; position: absolute; top:0; left:0;' ></iframe></div>

It works great in that I can place the content into one of our password protected pages, except it is a slideshow. I would like to see the gallery, just like the link above. Is there a way to make this work? Any other ideas?

Thanks!

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for the same thing! I would love the option to have both a slideshow and gallery available for embed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question for me, still no solutions ? 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates/work-arounds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking for a solution to the same issue... cant seem to display the embeded gallery in grid view, only as a slideshow. Ifyou have found a workaround please do share!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines