• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in browsing presets

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using After effects cc 2017.When I am browsing presets in after effects through adobe bridge following error is shown up.What should I do?Preset warning.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

This is a message that occurs since CC 2015. Yo cannot use presets via Adobe Bridge. Check the name of the preset in Adobe Bridge, then go to After Effects and use the search bar in the top of the Effects and Presets Panel (Ctrl+5 in Win or Command+5 in Mac) to find the preset. Once you find it, drop it directly onto the layer. This way you can continue to use Presets in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a message that occurs since CC 2015. Yo cannot use presets via Adobe Bridge. Check the name of the preset in Adobe Bridge, then go to After Effects and use the search bar in the top of the Effects and Presets Panel (Ctrl+5 in Win or Command+5 in Mac) to find the preset. Once you find it, drop it directly onto the layer. This way you can continue to use Presets in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines