• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Reader Android app subscription features with teacher/student license

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat DC license purchased through my academic institution. I am not able to use the features on the Adobe reader android app as it is asking me to make a subscription. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elies5209639,

As mentioned above that its an Student and Teacher edition, I am assuming that you must have registered that under your educational (Academic) email address?

As I cant see any Acrobat DC registered to this account. So you need to check the application that you have installed, whether you are signed in using the correct email address (under which you have the application registered) or a different one.

Launch Acrobat Reader>Click on the Home (icon at left top corner)> My Account>Adobe ID

If not correct then Sign Out and Sign In with correct one.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elies5209639,

As mentioned above that its an Student and Teacher edition, I am assuming that you must have registered that under your educational (Academic) email address?

As I cant see any Acrobat DC registered to this account. So you need to check the application that you have installed, whether you are signed in using the correct email address (under which you have the application registered) or a different one.

Launch Acrobat Reader>Click on the Home (icon at left top corner)> My Account>Adobe ID

If not correct then Sign Out and Sign In with correct one.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines