• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage search function not working??

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on my iPad when I search for a file from cloud storage (not inside any folder) no files show up from my search. I have to be in a folder for the search function to search files within that folder and give results.

The he problem is sometimes I don't know what folder has the file I'm looking for. Am I doing something wrong or does the search function not work properly?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only search for files in the current folder, not sub-folders.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joelb61680586,

What exactly you are referring here, is it iCloud storage or Document Cloud? As both are different, Cloud storage is an iOS storage and Document Cloud storage is an Adobe's Document Cloud space.

Are you using Acrobat Reader app on your iPad? Please help us with more information to understand the issue in better manner?

Also, share the workflow that you follow and the correct application that you use.

Sometimes a simple reboot of the device resolve many problems, so please try that.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only search for files in the current folder, not sub-folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines