1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2017 11:30 PM by noneofyour

Apple says future iOS (11?) will not support Ps Touch!

oldguy666 Level 1

I now have an iPad Pro 2 running iOS 10. I get a warning that this app (Ps Touch) will not be supported by the next iOS (11). Is there another Adobe app that will replace the Touch? They say to contact Adobe, so that is what I am doing. I love Touch and have a lot of work yet to be done. Will there be an update in time for the move to iOS 11 this fall?

• 1. Re: Apple says future iOS (11?) will not support Ps Touch!
          noneofyour Level 1

Well, this is the deal. Adobe has decided to stop supporting Photoshop Touch. That is why you can't find it in the app store. Eventually it will be so incompatible with future IOS, that it won't work. I am already experiencing problems with the app crashing.

Sadly but not surprising, Adobe has decided to stop development one of their best ipad app. The other apps they have are nothing but useless junk. At least for my taste and uses. I have downloaded all of them and tried them. If I could put them all in a pile of junk and burn it, I would. Amd I am being very nice here.

It's too bad, I guess that Adobe realized that they had created something too good and was taking business away from other software, so they pulled the plug. Greed at it's best! I would suggest that you try other apps and never go back to Adobe products. I have been reading online about this issue and Adobe has pissed off a lot people and many have found substitutes and some actually like it better. Some are suggesting Pixelmator, and Photogene. many claim that it's is much better that Photoshop Touch.

As for me, I am following the crowds and looking for other software that will give me what I need. With Photoshop Touch for iPad gone now, I am pretty much kissing Adobe good bye for good. At one time Photoshop was "the app," but now days there are a lot of just as good or better in some areas Software. Good Luck!