Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC not the same as in CP 2017

Contributor ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am publishing from CP 2017 and have set the TOC to "only visit viewed slides" which in every other instance (published in another LMS) means that you can not jump to slides that you havenĀ“t viewed yet. But it seems that in Prime this is not the case.

Also you can jump to any part in the module using the playbar that is switched off by default in CP 2017. We donĀ“t want that!

By the way, why are the CC so small in CP prime?

Is it all my fault?

Thanks for any tips!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a problem with Prime. I have talked extensively with support and there is no way to eliminate the play bar. I think this is a really bad design. I have clients who insist in restricting navigation and with the play bar that is impossible. You can change the completion criteria to add in "Slide View" 100%. Then they have to view all the slides to achieve completion status.

It is not a great fix, but has kept our clients happy. A better idea would be to be able to get rid of the play bar all together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources