Hello Roy Marshall
I guess you in the wrong forum. The topics here are around Adobe InDesign Scripting.
Daniel (from Switzerland)
Hey Loic. Yes, chrome updated to the latest 59.0.3071.104 yesterday.
I think its something I may be doing wrong as I asked a colleague to try and he was OK.
I will check and reply back asap.
Yeah. I normally just copy a base extension structure and rename all element/files/and references in the duplicated one. The .debug file exists, with the correct package id, and port specified.
I am pretty sure its something I did wrong somewhere, so will create it again and see what happens.
Ill keep the post informed
It turns out that somewhere along the way copying an old extension, from Yosemite, and using in Sierra caused an issue.
I did check the debug file was present, and with the correct port number, but for some reason, the OS had renamed the file from:
.debug to _debug,xml
Should have spotted that before, but now I renamed it its all good.
It may be just my environment that caused this, but worth knowing in case other users experience the same issue.
Thanks for the comments Loic