• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fujifilm X70 raf file not recognised (CC updated, XT1 raf files on same SD card are fine)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a memory card with numerous Fujifilm XT1 Raf files on there which can be previewed and read in my totally up to date Lightroom CC version.

There are also Fujifilm X70 raf files just added to same card by Lightroom states 'Preview unavailable' when attempting import, and they can't be imported.

Is the issue that they are on the same unformatted memory card as the Fujifilm XT1 Raw files?

I understand that X70 raf files are fine with the latest Lightroom CC version.

Regards

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Its all fine now, after a long session with Adobe Customer support to actually get the latest 10.1 version!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you install of Lightroom is not Up To Date.

Go to Help then System Info and look at the Lightroom Version entry, top entry. What does it say.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, it is totally up to date already. I had to get an Adobe customer support person to help me get it right up to date, in case this was the cause of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bmth77  wrote

As mentioned, it is totally up to date already. I had to get an Adobe customer support person to help me get it right up to date, in case this was the cause of the issue.

Ok so you when to the Help Menu item and selected System Info and what was the top entry?

LR Version Sys Info.PNG

ACR support for Fuji X70.PNG

So once you find out you are not running the most current version you can manually download and install the .10.1 update from here.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Make sure you get the proper one for the type of OS you are running, Mac OS X or Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I take it, since you haven't replied, that your install of LR was not really up to date and from my last post you have properly updated LR to the 10.1 update and now LR is seeing your X70 images.

Glad you got it sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I have not had chance to check it yet, it is morning my time and will check when I get home from work.  I presumed that Adobe assistant who installed the latest version last night would actually fix this, but sadly not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also using the same memory card in 2 different cameras, even if those 2 different cameras are of from the same maker and even the same model from the same maker, is a VERY BAD IDEA without first formatting the card in the camera.

Could be even if you are running LR CC 2015.10.1, which is the most current version and supports the Fuji X70 (actually the X70 has been supported since version 2015.4/6.4 of LR), by using the same SD card in both cameras the X70 files are corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its all fine now, after a long session with Adobe Customer support to actually get the latest 10.1 version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines