• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I join the conversations?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, after two hours of hair pulling I get a discussion box.  I have a problem that is not relevant to this particular forum regarding Photoshop.  However, everywhere I go on these forums I get FAQs, and responses to a million and one issues other than mine because when I type in my question specifically I get "zero search results" regardless of how I rephrase it.  I even posted in a question box, "How do I post on these forums?" Of course, none of the responses were from people having this problem.  So, for two hours I have sifted through, "is it this?", "Is it that?" and I scream at the monitor, "NO, you've already told me that no one has discussed my issue.  Let me ask my question!"

So, is there a kind soul out there who can tell me where I can go to ask a simple question about Photoshop that alters resolution characteristics, or appears to, from those I have set on saving.  It's probably really basic but I need a solution some time before Christmas.

Thank you and sorry for the intrusion.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop forum is the right place to ask Ps related questions. Please post your question with specific details and screen shots so that we can clearly  understand what you want help with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you... But How?  I have been to the Photoshop forum and or at least to its portal.  I've seen and tried "Ask a question", "Search the forum", "Meet the Experts", but nowhere could I find, "Make a post", "Make a comment", "Start a new Thread"...  no forum in site.  In fact, I've sat here with this page open, refreshing it hoping someone will take pity because I don't know how I found this page and if I close it I may never find it again...  And I stated working with computers in 1979 when one computer filled an entire university wing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Select Photoshop > Scroll to the bottom > Click on Start a new Discussion > Add a Title > Provide details related to you question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, found it... Duh...  I could relate the stress, the mental fatigue that has contributed to the brain f..t but I won't.   :0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! See you in the Ps forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll have a moderator move this out of the forum Lounge and into the Forum Comments forum. That way folks who help with the forums can see the kind of UI/UX trouble you were having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines