0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2006 3:39 PM by Newsgroup_User

    Re: Using the real thing in blockquotes

    Level 7
      darrel wrote:
      > Blockquotes are the semantic markup, but the effect is a pullquote.
      > So, you might want to call it a 'pullquote' tutorial.
      > My thinking is that people looking for the effect would be searching
      > for 'pullquote' rather than 'blockquote'.

      Thanks Darrel,
      I Googled both to see what keyword I should go with and I prefered the
      results returned by "blockquote".
      Also, I believe "pullquote" would only be used by english speaking users
      while any web designer should know about "blockquote" ;-)

      Articles and Tutorials: http://www.TJKDesign.com/go/?0
      The perfect FAQ page: http://www.TJKDesign.com/go/?9
      CSS-P Templates: http://www.TJKDesign.com/go/?1
      CSS Tab Menu: http://www.TJKDesign.com/go/?3