Copied

Please help me out, how to fix configuration error 16 in Adobe Xd in windows 10

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Aadis to confirm you implemented the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error.html  and were able to successfully located the SLStore and Adobe PCD folders on Windows 10?  If so can you please post a screen shot of the file permissions set for both folders?  Details on how to post a screen shot can be found at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

If you have any questions on how to implement the steps listed in Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadis,

Can you try the solution from Jeff Configuration Error 16 when opening Adobe XD on Windows 10 in this forum post and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran  wrote

Hi Aadis,

Can you try the solution from Jeff Configuration Error 16 when opening Adobe XD on Windows 10  in this forum post and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Sir, i have tried but it is not working. Sir please suggest me another solution asa soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving your post to the Creative Cloud download and install forum. The experts here should be able to help you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aadis to confirm you implemented the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error.html  and were able to successfully located the SLStore and Adobe PCD folders on Windows 10?  If so can you please post a screen shot of the file permissions set for both folders?  Details on how to post a screen shot can be found at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

If you have any questions on how to implement the steps listed in Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud then please update this discussion Aadis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having this problem to. I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now I cannot install Adobe Photoshop CC 2017. I am getting the same error. I have successfully located both the SLStore and Adobe PCD and gave those full control but it still did not help and it is still giving me the error. Do you know what I can try now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gamerxx13 if you are unable to assign proper file permissions under the current User account then please create a new local administrator account.  Details on how to implement a new account can be found at Adobe troubleshooting: Creating an admin account in Windows​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines