• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC Layers Question

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with my final animation frame not displaying when published. I have 4 background images displaying in different animation frames, they all display correctly except the image for the last frame. When the animation gets to the final frame the background image from the previous frame doesn't animate out of the stage as intended. Instead it stays in the stage, covering the content of the final frame.

I feel like there is something very simple I am overlooking, but have been trying to solve the issue for days and would really appreciate any help!

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 12.56.04 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should add a blank keyframe in the green_bkg layer, at frame 386. Select that cell and press the F7 key.

Also double check the alpha value of the green_bkg image at frame 385, to make sure it's zero (assuming you're fading it out).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

another opinion: you don't need a blank keyframe at green_bkgd layer/ frame 386 to have whatever exists at 385 not appear:  having the timeline end (assuming that is frame 386 where green_bkgd ends) is sufficient.

so if you see something on stage after the last frame of green_bkgd, unlock all layers, expand your folders and click what you see that you think should not be visible.  the layer/frame that contains that object will be displayed in your timeline and you can use the visible toggle to confirm the location of the problematic instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines