• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How i can setup my video editing studio ?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all I want to set up my edit suite like this {shown in image / attached image} What equipment I need for this like setup.. I don't want to set up client monitor in that place I want to put my projector..

Detailed explanation:

I want to put 2 monitors and 1 projector 2nd monitor and projector has to be played same... and also I need to change the option when Idon't want how can I setup like that what equipment I need for that....

web.jpg

(And also tell me how to setup like shown in image )

(image source : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QG-rRbDYNZrnBU8Mdr9X5u-zmDPXSsJ_IT-Vhmk-l5p6R7uIAH8a1Wl0QdEVvtEBpJ... )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have three Pc monitors wth the Premiere workspace fed from a single graphics card. I have a forth monitor and client plasma fed via HDMI from a BlackMagic decklink card using an HDMI splitter. I have scopes and audio meter fed from the HDSDI output of the BM card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines