• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I re-install Premier Elements 7 when page for MPEG2 No is no longer available?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have re-installed Premier Elements 7 onto a new computer and every time I get to the 'Get Media' stage, a box comes up saying I need to copy a given MPEG2 component serial number and paste into a given web page to get an activation code. The problem is that when I press the web page link, I just get a page saying 'this page is no longer available'.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

This should come as no surprise, since the software is nearly 10 years old. In software years, that's an eternity.

If you have a new computer, you'd be much better off paying a few extra $ and getting a newer version of Premiere Elements. It's frequently on sale at Amazon and big box retailers.

MIke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try installing the trial of Premiere Elements 15.  It may install the license and if it does, it will stay installed after the trial runs out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines