• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Image Tearing

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't happen often but it's getting old. It seems to happen when I am applying any change to a layer. Maybe I am changing the layer effect or moving an object this happens. Anyone else have this issue? Today I did an Undo and this happened. Photoshop decided to screw up this layer and every copy of this layer in my entire document. It was just a gradient of color.

Mac Pro

macOS Sierra 10.12.5

3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5

32 GB of RAM

Photoshop CC 2017

2017.0.0 Release

Random-Image-Tear.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GES,

Could you please unchecking "Use Graphics Processor' From Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and check if the issue still exists.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll see if this does the trick and I'll try to remember to check back. Last time this happened was probably a month ago. By the way here is my graphics card specs.

AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also please update your Photoshop as your GPU is compatible with Photoshop, you can check this article for more info:

Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) card FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked for updates. Photoshop is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you've mentioned that you're using Photoshop release CC 2017.0.0 the latest version is CC 2017.1.1. You can check the version of Photoshop by going to Help > About Photoshop CC. Please make sure that you are using the latest version.

If you are not able to see the update in the creative cloud application then, please sign out then sign into the creative cloud application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines