• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a catalog, then importing same catalog with changes to the images

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I don't have a large format printer, I plan to export images from my main catalog as a catalog to an external drive. I take the external drive to another location for printing. I generally need to make some changes to the images. Now how to I get these images, with the changes, back into the catalog from which they came? I want the images in the main catalog updated, reflecting the changes made while working at the printing location.

Suggests much appreciated.

Cheers,

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've (inadvertently, I assume) posted your question to the forum Lounge. This is not for support and is not related to any piece of software. It's for all of Adobe's customers across all of their different clouds (and pre-cloud packages). Let us know what software you are using and a moderator can move your post to the appropriate, software-specific forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, The software I'm using is Adobe Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need to post this for me I found my mistake. You can delete the post if you wish.

John

[Moved from the non-technical LOUNGE Forum to the Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines