4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2017 7:46 AM by Szalam

Swapping out audio amplitude

mikey23456

I've created a simple template to use for animated music videos. I'm not the most savvy with after fx, so there may be an easy solution I missed, but I was wondering if there was a way to swap out my audio amplitude. I have all the effects I like pick whipped to the slider of the first project I did, and have all the minimums and maximums adjusted to my liking. To make another video with these same effects applied the same way, I imported a new audio file and created another audio amplitude layer by converting the audio to keyframes. If possible, I really don't want to have to go back and pick whip all of the effects to the new keyframes, or have to re set up the minimum and maximum values every time I use this "template" with another song. Is there any way I can just replace the old audio amplitude layer with a new one, while keeping all the effects pick whipped to the slider?

[Moved from After Effects Resources forum into the much-more-trafficked After Effects support forum by a moderator]