• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How i can open the Properties Window? I don`t have it and cant find it! Please Help guys!

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey  Guys!

i have as new bougt Animate CC and i watched some yt tutorials. Then i find that he has a Properties Window that i dont have. I dont come on and cant find this window evereywhere. Can anyone pls help me?

Your PikaZuYT

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

There is a drop-down in the upper-right corner of the main window. Click it and select a workspace. The Properties window is visible in all of them except Debug.

Press Ctrl-F3 to toggle the Properties window.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ULTIMATE Guide to ADOBE ANIMATE CC! (AKA Flash) - Tutorial - YouTube

Theres time codes everywhere in this video, use them to find what you need, this video is extremely helpful and goes into a lot of detail

also you might want to use essentials interface since that one is best for beginners i think

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a drop-down in the upper-right corner of the main window. Click it and select a workspace. The Properties window is visible in all of them except Debug.

Press Ctrl-F3 to toggle the Properties window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohhh thanks its now going !!! thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines