I get these errors randomly when rendering in H264 direclty in AE. The only way to avoid these errors is sending the composition to Adobe Media Encoder via "Composition > Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue" and encoding the file in any of the MP4 flavours.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I actually used Media Encoder and not AE to render.
Then try to render between 00:00:52:26 - 00:00:52:34 using another codec. Maybe there is something in your comp at that time that cause your render to fail. If the problem persist, then you need to look at your footage and try to send this footage to a new comp for additional render tests.
Waiting for your answer!
Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.
I am still having this problem. Both in Premiere Pro and in Media Encoder. I have chatted with support multiple times, and they solved it by going run--> %appdata% -->Adobe and deleting the "Common" folder inside that. Then, they went to my documents and deleted that "Adobe" folder.
Of course as soon as we stopped chatting, this issue reared its ugly head and I cannot make my way around it. I've tried updating my drivers to most current GPU drivers, creating a new project and importing the sequence (it also occurs in projects completely unrelated to each other), clearing the cache through PPro, using adjustment layers and only applying the lumetri effects to those. I can't go back to earlier versions of PPro because I already did work in the new software and the projects are not backwards compatible...
This issue has been around for a year and it just decides to pop up with random projects and plagues efficiency! Please please please give me a better work around other than ONLY using software to render. That typically takes easily 10x longer to render...
It's so crazy that it this hasn't been solved.
Hi I had the same problem yesterday. (First time ever.) None of the suggestions on the forum worked but I solved it by locating the frame that was causing the problem and then deleting it from the timeline. However, it didn't work by just deleting the frame in question from directly in the sequence. I simply changed my in out points in the clip viewer to exclude the frame that was causing the grief and then brought the clips back into the sequence. I was able to export the sequence without any problems. Hope this helps but I am running PPro on a Mac (iMac 27-inch, Late 2012, OS 10.12.6, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 6 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1024 MB)
My encoder export settings were H264 (you tube HD).