• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom problem with left panel

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the left panel. The Import and Export buttons do not appear on the Library and Developer tab. In addition, I do not see directory names in the Library tab and preset names in the Develop tab. Please, could you help me with this problem? I have the problem one month yet.

lightroom_left-panel.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

I would start by resetting preferences.

Close Lightroom. Then click the shortcut to launch it, and immediately press and hold Alt + Shift.

This dialog should appear (if it doesn't it might be minimized to the taskbar), click Yes.

LR-reset-preferences.png

If this doesn't fix the problem, try uninstalling and reinstalling (use the CC desktop app to do this).

When you reinstall, the base version, 2015.0 will be installed, and you you will have to update it.

If updating fails, you can download the latest update (2015.10.1, or an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would start by resetting preferences.

Close Lightroom. Then click the shortcut to launch it, and immediately press and hold Alt + Shift.

This dialog should appear (if it doesn't it might be minimized to the taskbar), click Yes.

LR-reset-preferences.png

If this doesn't fix the problem, try uninstalling and reinstalling (use the CC desktop app to do this).

When you reinstall, the base version, 2015.0 will be installed, and you you will have to update it.

If updating fails, you can download the latest update (2015.10.1, or another version if you prefer) from here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Edit: The Import and Export buttons are not available in Develop, you should see Copy and Paste in their place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines