• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exposure Problem

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe this picture is rejected because of exposure problems, this is a silhouette and suppose to be dark, can someone please tell me a reasonDSCF4323.jpg

Message was edited by: lourens reyneke

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

I can't explain the dog image, lourensr10543783 - That looks great to me. Probably someone wasn't understanding the nature of the image. Did you put "silhouette" in the tags? I'd suggest resubmitting it.

aluyando​, your picture does get too dark on the tree trunks. I could see them rejecting that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar case, with this picture.

IMG_7354.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't explain the dog image, lourensr10543783 - That looks great to me. Probably someone wasn't understanding the nature of the image. Did you put "silhouette" in the tags? I'd suggest resubmitting it.

aluyando​, your picture does get too dark on the tree trunks. I could see them rejecting that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the comment!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines