4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2017 4:06 PM by fotoroeder

Header will not keep Centered on Different Pages

chrisb990

Hey All,

I am new to muse and I have been working on a website but I am having a problem.

I have a Header move left to right on different pages within the website. The main page it is centered but on the other two web pages I have created the header moves to the right a good bit and is no longer centered.

I am using 1 master where the Header and Footer are which is being applied to all the web pages.

Can someone help me, Please? I have tried to troubleshoot it myself but I am not getting anywhere.

Regards,

Chris

• 1. Re: Header will not keep Centered on Different Pages
          Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

Please check thoroughly, if there are objects overlapping/placed outside the page/breakpoint width.

Don’t forget to check your master page as well.

It is easy to find those objects, by zooming out and performing a „Select All“ (Cmd+A).

If you can’t ind a solution, do the following:

Reduce your  site to only one typical page, containing a few elements, which demonstrate your issue. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time. In addition: By doing this, it is likely, that you find the „misbehaving“ elements by yourself).

Upload this reduced .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Header will not keep Centered on Different Pages
            fotoroeder Adobe Community Professional

I´m pretty sure that it is very easy to solve, if we just could have a look at a .muse : simply one page, with your master.

Did you set up the following pages all the same?

For the beginning even a link to a BC-uploaded-provisionally website could help before we dive in too deep.

Best Regards,

Uwe

2 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Header will not keep Centered on Different Pages
              chrisb990 Level 1

Thank you all for all the help!

I was not able to solve it based on the ideas you had but I finally noticed that 2 of the pages had a different breakpoint that was wider than the master and the home page.

Solved!

Thanks again,

Chris

• 4. Re: Header will not keep Centered on Different Pages
                fotoroeder Adobe Community Professional

I asked you if you set up the following pages all the same. You didn´t. What more do you want?

But good that you found it for "yourself"

Best Regards,
                Uwe