• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Hue/Sat dropper slider not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the recent upgrade 2015.10.01     I cannot seem to get the slider working for adjusting colours in the window - it just keeps giving me a magnify glass. Has this function changed somehow?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

If you're referring to the Targeted Adjustment Tool:

Adobe has acknowledged this bug in 2015.10.1.  See the official response to this bug report for a workaround: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lr-cc-2015-10-1-develop-modul-softproofing-mode-tones-curve-activation

Lightroom CC 2015.10.1: Develop module: Target Adjustment Tools not working | Photoshop Family Customer Community .

Also, add your me-too vote and follow that topic, and you'll be notified when the status of the bu

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're referring to the Targeted Adjustment Tool:

Adobe has acknowledged this bug in 2015.10.1.  See the official response to this bug report for a workaround: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lr-cc-2015-10-1-develop-modul-softproofing-mo...

Lightroom CC 2015.10.1: Develop module: Target Adjustment Tools not working | Photoshop Family Custo... .

Also, add your me-too vote and follow that topic, and you'll be notified when the status of the bug changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines