Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comparing two PDFs to easily see the differences between them

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, so, i'm with the following situation:

i bought a material (PDF files) from my teacher to study for a specific test. Then, some months later (The test had not been performed yet), this same teacher did another material (the same material i bought in the beggining, but with some updates). i have access to the new material, but i don't wanna throw away the old one, cause the old one has a lot of marking and notes that i made on it, so i would like to find a good way to compare the content of these two PDFs to check if these updates that the teacher done are a lot of things, or just small things that i can do notes of it in the old version. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi viníciusm47004109,

As you need to compare the old and new material, you can try the "Compare Files" feature in Adobe Acrobat DC.

You may refer the following help link for more information: Compare two versions of a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat

If you do not have Adobe Acrobat DC, you may use the free trial version to check if it works for you.

You can install the trial version from here: Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines