• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You no longer have access...

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last few days, multiple users have lost access to their software. They received the Adobe email stating, "You no longer have access to... Your administrator at _____ has removed your access to..."  It is not a case of an expired license since our subscription period does not end until January 22, 2018. It also is not a case of the user using a Trial version. Also, we have plenty of available licenses, so that is not the case either. Interestingly, most of the occurrences have been with Adobe Acrobat Pro users. However, one was an All Apps (Creative Cloud) user. It is important to note, THIS IS IN OUR ENTERPRISE PORTAL that contains 700+ users; not our other (Adobe ID Team) portal. Has anyone else experienced this over the past week or so?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Hi dianew92761325 ,

Sorry for your troubles.

This is a known issue that was just raised on last Saturday due to back end issues with our servers, we apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As if now the only solution is to re-add the users.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dianew92761325 ,

Sorry for your troubles.

This is a known issue that was just raised on last Saturday due to back end issues with our servers, we apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As if now the only solution is to re-add the users.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you going to re-add me and if so when?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does 'currently being moderated' mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dianew9583157

You need to raise a request with your Admin to re-add you in Admin Console.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: dianew9583157

How do I raise a request to re-add me and where is the Admin Console? And

why do I have to do this and not you?

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Rohit Pandita <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Is is supposed to be done by the Admin who added you to the Admin Console at the first place.

We are not supposed to re-add any user without confirmation from the System Admin.

The email that you received about removing users, "Your administrator at _____ has removed your access to..." i suppose the name of the Admin is mentioned in this email and you can contact him directly.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am paying for this bloody product and I expect someone at Adobe to reload

it. Otherwise give me the name of the Administrator which is not in the

email you have sent as you said it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again,

I would request you to contact customer care - Contact Customer Care

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm genuinely curious as to why you respond with that. Contact Customer Care literally brings back you to these community forums where us users have to post our questions and usually have to wait hours/days for a limited response that links articles that most people have already read or tells us to contact customer care..... see what I'm getting at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scholboy if you are facing difficulty accessing your Creative Cloud membership then please work directly with our support team at Contact Customer Care as opposed to posting in a public forum.

If you have a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership, possibly through your school, then you will want to work directly with your plan administrator.  Your plan administrator is authorized to contact Adobe; or open a request with our support team through the Admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines