• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add to cart for members only

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a ecommerce site with Muse and Business Catalyst. I have beginner coding experience, and am not very efficient coding yet. I designed the site in muse and uploaded it to business catalyst. Now I am having two issues that I could use some help with.

Issue 1: The store portion of the site has basic styling and doesn't follow the styling of muse for tags like h1 h2 and so forth. It just continues to use the basic font sets and formatting that was built in. How can I change the styling to follow my muse styling?

Issue 2: The site is for wholesale sales only but would like for the average person to be able to view all the products with retail pricing. Problem I am running into is that the add to cart button still shows up for wholesale member and for generic webpage visitor. I only want the add to cart button to show up once a member is logged in. How can I change the add to cart to only show up for wholesale members?

If these topics have been covered please help me find those topics. I have search through the forums and have been unable to find the answer to these issues. I appreciate all help as I am still learning how to use muse and business catalyst together for ecommerce.

TOPICS
Content management and modules , eCommerce , Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

It's been a while since I worked with a muse site, so I might get some points half-wrong! But generally, you can wrap your cart with:

{% if globals.user.isLoggedIn %}

Put the cart here

{% endif %}

This will only show the cart to logged in visitors. (ensure that liquid is enabled on your site)

As for the styles, you will need to supplement the BC modulestylesheets.css found inside the stylesheets folder with your own css file to override the default styles.

In terms of where to find answers, in ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been a while since I worked with a muse site, so I might get some points half-wrong! But generally, you can wrap your cart with:

{% if globals.user.isLoggedIn %}

Put the cart here

{% endif %}

This will only show the cart to logged in visitors. (ensure that liquid is enabled on your site)

As for the styles, you will need to supplement the BC modulestylesheets.css found inside the stylesheets folder with your own css file to override the default styles.

In terms of where to find answers, in addition to forums, Business Catalyst Support  is also a good source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines