1 Reply Latest reply on May 25, 2006 5:11 AM by Newsgroup_User

Embossing

briannoel
      I am trying to use the raised emboss effect on a small image I created with the Brush tool. I am unable to see any effect when I apply the raised emboss effect. It seems the only way to see an effect is if I use the pencil tool. I can see the effect with Text as well, but that doesn't do me any good . Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
        • 1. Re: Embossing
          Level 7
          brioannoel,

Maybe you are not seeing the effect because of the small size of the image.
          Here is a work around. Copy and paste the brush work. Offset the copy a
          bit with the arrow keys, change the color with the Hue/Saturation Filter
          by dragging the Lightness slider to the left. Send the copy to the back.

briannoel wrote:
          > I am trying to use the raised emboss effect on a small image I created with the
          > Brush tool. I am unable to see any effect when I apply the raised emboss
          > effect. It seems the only way to see an effect is if I use the pencil tool. I
          > can see the effect with Text as well, but that doesn't do me any good . Anyone
          > know what I am doing wrong?
          >