0 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2006 9:26 AM by nofx1728

Page Transitions

nofx1728
      Hows everyone doing. Thanks for taking the time to view this topic. I'm using Flash 8 Pro. Let me try to explain what I want to accomplish, and hopefully someone will be able to help me. I want the content section of my flash page to turn when it changes "pages". Think of a revolving door. I'm on the home page, I click to go to the service page. The home page turns off to the right, and when it comes back around, the service page is displayed. The problem with this that I'm having is I don't know how to use perspective in flash. So I don't know how to make it look like the page is rotating. I need to fake a 3d effect. I've been messing around with the axis point, and I can't figure it out. Let me give you another description of the effect. When you click to change pages, the right side will look like its going into the page, while the left side will be turning looking like its coming toward the monitor. I'm not sure if thats explained great, but hopefully someone understands a little bit. If anyone has any tips, tuturials, or examples it would be much appreciates.

Thanks,

nofx1728