Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How to export user level data post test?

Level 2

Tried doing a search for this and couldn't find anything, though I'm sure it's possible. Can someone help me out please? I'm not super familiar with target or adobe analytics so if it requires linking a4t and exporting from analytics I'd like to have some resource for that as well.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Csanderson99,

Based on your case study I assume that you have following scanario

• User land on landing page and get convert at order confirmation page
  • On order confirmation page you have mbox that is capturing value of RPV and sending it to target for each user
  • if you are not satisfied with what calculation target does than you can run campaign on confirmation page and pass RPV value to any other tool like sitecatalyst or any other system where you can get better calculation.
  • To do that you can write code in target offer which runs on confirmation mbox.
  • Other way to achieve your goal is On order confirmation page ask dev team to write code for RPV value and pass it to database or any other system from where you can access that values and do your calculation.

Hope my answer helps

Thanks,

Manish Agravat

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi Csanderson99,

I would check target API documentation given at below link

https://www.adobe.io/apis/marketingcloud/target/docs/reference/delivery.html

From My understanding A4T works before your test.

and your reporting happens in analytics if that's already done in your case then you can check adobe analytics API documentation to pull data from analytics that you can find from below url.

https://marketing.adobe.com/developer/documentation/analytics-reporting-1-4/get-started

I hope this helps

Thanks,

Manish Agravat

Level 10

Hi Csanderson99,

Can you please share the use-case you are trying to achieve so that we can further help you with your query.

We are not able to fully understand your query.

Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Hi Parit,

Sure. The use case is that I want to have a better calculation of RPV than what I can get from a t-test. To do that I need to run a export on all user level data with each corresponding revenue amount. Once I get the user level data I can run a Mann Whitney U Test. But to do that I'd need literally every user revenue value, individually for each variant.

Level 10

Løjmannmanisha17383587

Can you please provide your inputs on the above query ?

Regards

Parit Mittal

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Csanderson99,

Based on your case study I assume that you have following scanario

• User land on landing page and get convert at order confirmation page
  • On order confirmation page you have mbox that is capturing value of RPV and sending it to target for each user
  • if you are not satisfied with what calculation target does than you can run campaign on confirmation page and pass RPV value to any other tool like sitecatalyst or any other system where you can get better calculation.
  • To do that you can write code in target offer which runs on confirmation mbox.
  • Other way to achieve your goal is On order confirmation page ask dev team to write code for RPV value and pass it to database or any other system from where you can access that values and do your calculation.

Hope my answer helps

Thanks,

Manish Agravat