I would check target API documentation given at below link
From My understanding A4T works before your test.
and your reporting happens in analytics if that's already done in your case then you can check adobe analytics API documentation to pull data from analytics that you can find from below url.
I hope this helps
Can you please share the use-case you are trying to achieve so that we can further help you with your query.
We are not able to fully understand your query.
Sure. The use case is that I want to have a better calculation of RPV than what I can get from a t-test. To do that I need to run a export on all user level data with each corresponding revenue amount. Once I get the user level data I can run a Mann Whitney U Test. But to do that I'd need literally every user revenue value, individually for each variant.
Based on your case study I assume that you have following scanario
- User land on landing page and get convert at order confirmation page
- On order confirmation page you have mbox that is capturing value of RPV and sending it to target for each user
- if you are not satisfied with what calculation target does than you can run campaign on confirmation page and pass RPV value to any other tool like sitecatalyst or any other system where you can get better calculation.
- To do that you can write code in target offer which runs on confirmation mbox.
- Other way to achieve your goal is On order confirmation page ask dev team to write code for RPV value and pass it to database or any other system from where you can access that values and do your calculation.
Hope my answer helps