• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting photos from LRM is not deleting from LR desktop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have auto upload set for photos on camera roll. Or, when I take a picture on LRM I see it on my LR Desktop under the both All Synced Photos and All Photos. But if I delete the image on my LRM, it does disappear from my All Synced Photo collection but not from All Photos. Thus, if I want to go through an abundant number of photos taken on a mobile device and delete unwanted ones, they will still occupy space in my All Photos folder and not be deleted from LR Desktop. I would like to be able to work on my iPad or iPhone and delete unwanted images and have them be deleted from both my All Photos and All Synced Photos on LR Desktop. Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

First All Photos in LR is not a Folder. It is a Link to the reference in the database, the LR catalog, of all the images imported into LR.

When you delete an image on your phone, in LRM, you are only removing the reference to that image on the LR desktop version of what is Synced, in All Synced photos and in whatever collection it was placed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First All Photos in LR is not a Folder. It is a Link to the reference in the database, the LR catalog, of all the images imported into LR.

When you delete an image on your phone, in LRM, you are only removing the reference to that image on the LR desktop version of what is Synced, in All Synced photos and in whatever collection it was placed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines