Exit

wav files wont preview + cause Bridge to freeze

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shooting Video and Sound seperately.

Wav files wont preview in bridge.

Any attempt to preview audio files from bridge cause Bridge to freeze requiring force quit.

Files play fine through Audition.

Preview of  Video+Audio (from camera) works fine.... seems odd that Bridge cant handle JUST audio file from audio recorder (TascamDR40)

I thought the whole point of Bridge is to help manage/organize multiple files across the adobe family.

Kinda pointless if i have to open files individually in Audition to work out which ones are which.

Bridge CC 7.0.0.93

OSX 10.11.06

Retina 5K imac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Hi gm,

All types of audio files should preview in Bridge CC. How long is the audio file?

Does that only happen with .wav audio files? Could you try previewing a .mp3 file and let us know if Bridge behaves similarly?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gm,

All types of audio files should preview in Bridge CC. How long is the audio file?

Does that only happen with .wav audio files? Could you try previewing a .mp3 file and let us know if Bridge behaves similarly?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

.WAV file preview for me in Bridge 2021 at least when .wav file type is associated with either Windows Media Player or the Audacity app.

What I can't do is label a .WAV file in Bridge.  But, that's a different topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this an correct answer?  Ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines