• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Star ratings for photos in Develop module

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done something such that when I rate a photo in the Develop module with a Star rating, it no longer shows below the image.  Not sure what to do, Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

The resize arrow will show when you hover the mouse anywhere along the red line as shown below:

When the cursor changes to double up/down arrow, click and drag the thumbnails to larger size

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the "t' to toggle the bottom toolbar.

If the ratings is not displayed on the toolbar, right-click the dropdown arrow on the right end of the toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi   When you say right click the end of the tool bar do you mean where it says Filter.  Sorry I am new to this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"filter" is probably on the slideshow bar.

The toolbar dropdown (unlabeled arrow) is next to the "previous" and "reset" buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Manic Joe

I do see the unlabeled arrow and the “Rating” is checked, but no rating comes up under the thumbnail.

Dr. Garry Lunn

#402-1338 W. Broadway

Vancouver, BC V6H 1H2

Canada

garry@drlunn.ca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The toolbar will be showing the info about the lone picture in the center of the Develop module.

If you are looking at the thumbnails in the film-strip at the bottom, do a right-click on one of the thumbnails and "view options".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Manic

I have rt clicked on the thumbnails and yes all the headings are checked. Still no Star rating below the thumbnail.

Sorry, still not sure how to send you a screen shot of what I am seeing.

Thanks

Dr. Garry Lunn

#402-1338 W. Broadway

Vancouver, BC V6H 1H2

Canada

garry@drlunn.ca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean there are no ratings badges etc on the thumbnails in the filmstrip that is because you have made them too small to fit that info.

Hover your mouse in the space between the develop toolbar and the thumbnails where it shows # of photos selected etc. and you will see it change to a double headed arrow. Then click and hold and drag the thumbnails to a larger size.

If that does not work you may have turned badges/ratings etc off in your preferences.(Interface tab / Filmstrip section)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash

For sure I have not turned off the badges/ratings as I checked that in preferences.

I think the issue is the thumbnail size as the color ratings still works, yet I do not see the ratings, but I am unable to hover the mouse in the space suggested, perhaps another screen shot? I am not seeing the double headed arrow and thus unable to drag to a larger format. Thank you for your patience.

Dr. Garry Lunn

#402-1338 W. Broadway

Vancouver, BC V6H 1H2

Canada

garry@drlunn.ca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resize arrow will show when you hover the mouse anywhere along the red line as shown below:

When the cursor changes to double up/down arrow, click and drag the thumbnails to larger size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, success, thank you so much! Sorry for all the bother, I much appreciate your persistence. Have a great day. You made mine

Dr. Garry Lunn

#402-1338 W. Broadway

Vancouver, BC V6H 1H2

Canada

garry@drlunn.ca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines