• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with license

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I have a huge problem with my Lightroom and Photoshop not working. Currently this is what shows up when I try to edit my photos, and on the Creative Cloud app it says that I should go buy the apps.

Print screen of adobe.png

Though this is what it says on my plan view, where it shows that I payed June 21st, and they have also sent me an email confirming that the payment has went through.

Print screen of my plan.png

I have tried contacting them, but it seems like they do not quite understand what it is I mean when I say I have a problem.

So question is, have any of you been out for this and figured out what to do with it??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

You might try Sign Out and then Sign In, making sure you use the user ID that you used when you purchased the subscription.

But if that doesn't work, this is a problem that Adobe has to solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might try Sign Out and then Sign In, making sure you use the user ID that you used when you purchased the subscription.

But if that doesn't work, this is a problem that Adobe has to solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines