• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Group Policy settings to control "Modern User Interface" for Digital Signing

Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

We've got an issue on a 2008 R2 terminal server where signing documents using Adobe Reader is causing app lockups.

I've found that disabling the "Modern User Interface" (in  Preferences > Signatures > Creation & Appearance (More…) ) fixes the issue - however I have been unable to find a way to control this via group policy. I've tried running registry / file monitoring software to find the appropriate key / place to control this from with no luck.

As per this blog post - Digital signatures simplified | Adobe Content Corner - it states this can be controlled via Group Policy.

-----

“From Preferences > Signatures > Creation & Appearance (More…) you can uncheck the “Use modern user interface…” option to turn off the new experience and return to the old one. This preference is active by default and can be controlled by means of Registry (Windows) and Plist (MacOS) preferences, so it is suitable for a custom configuration with automated deployments of Acrobat.”

-----

I have searched through the online guide in the enterprise toolkit (Acrobat Customization Wizard DC for Windows) and have not been able to locate the relevant registry key / setting to disable the “Use modern user interface for signing and Digital ID configuration”.

Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction on how to achieve this via group policy?

Thanks

Leigh

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?