3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 12:42 PM by oksamurai Branched from an earlier discussion.

Pupils & Eyeballs

pacol38509684 Level 1

Hi dave,

How do i structure my layers in Adobe Illustrator if my pupils are larger than my eyeball? Any tips or solutions?Capture d'écran 2017-06-26 17.58.30.png

• 1. Re: Pupils & Eyeballs
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

In the case like this I'd make the face like a halloween mask with cutout holes for the eyes, then put the pupils and (bigger, probably horizontal oval-shaped) eyeballs behind.

• 2. Re: Pupils & Eyeballs
            pacol38509684 Level 1

Hey thank you great you've just solved my problem it works perfect. But please try to get the clipping masks to work in character animator because I use them all the time in Adobe Illustrator as do many people

I'm trying to perfect my nutcracker jaw behaviour but I can't find Annie or the monster that you previewed with a nutcracker jaw  in one of your videos do you have any links of how to videos to really perfect the nutcracker Jaw on a human. You presented in example which I think was an African American or Haitian puppet who had a nutcracker jaw

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: Pupils & Eyeballs
              oksamurai Employee Moderator

I think those were community examples - I don't know of any Adobe human examples we have w/ nutcracker jaw, just stuff like Bongo the gorilla, Walkbot, etc.