• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly reports from deleted site

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A former client is still getting weekly reports from a Business Catalyst site I used to host for them. They've since moved on to a Google Wordpress site. I have tried 3 ways to access the old site...

1. Portal: the website does not appear in my Portal page
  2. Domain admin: the domain name's A record has been changed which means the "/admin" suffix on the domain name doesn't resolve to the Business Catalyst system.
  3. BC admin url: accessing the admin tool via the "domainname.businesscatalyst.com/admin" method says my userid is invalid for logging in

How do I delete a website that I have no longer have access to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can access the URL of the dev version to go to the admin its not deleted. Was it ever under your partner portal? Is it not in the expired list rather then live active list etc?

In any case your best form of action is contact BC support directly on this one rather then here. They can better help you and if it is something wrong they can fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello greydog888,

The BC Team is currently investigating this problem. Could you give us more details about this site (such as the URL address) so we could help you?

Best regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines