• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't open Lightroom - problem with catalog

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Lightroom anymore, saying there's a problem with the catalog. That could be normal because the main catalog is missing - I only found a Lightroom Catalog.lrcat-journal at that location.

When I try to choose another (backup) catalog, he doesn't accept it. Keeps the main catalog in the window. I just updated Lightroom and had a computer crash while LR was open... I allready deleted the lockfile - nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

thanks for your answer but in the meantime the problem was solved. I completely deinstalled Lightroom, restarted my computer and than reinstalled LR. Magic! Everything works like it is supposed to 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi leendeneve31,

Please take a look at the solutions documented here Lightroom catalog cannot be opened and let us know if they help to fix this issue.

Also, mention the version of Lightroom you're using.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your answer but in the meantime the problem was solved. I completely deinstalled Lightroom, restarted my computer and than reinstalled LR. Magic! Everything works like it is supposed to 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines