Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

5D MKIII Raw Photos shot in 16:9 to LR

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I think this seems to be an old problem, but I couldn't find the answer. I just want to import RAW Pictures I shot with my Canon. I did this in 16:9 mode so the jpegs are already 16:9...but normally the RAW's stay 3:2. But when I import them to LR the program only shows me the 16:9 version....is there any way I can change this!? wanted to change some small things on the angle and so on.

THANKS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Download the "Recover Edges" program here and then probably quit using the in camera crop on the 5D3  Adobe COULD have fixed this oversight for the 5D3 as the full RAW is available in other cameras but they gave a LAME excuse why they would not when this was first reported.

See here for the plugin     Plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom | Adobe Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download the "Recover Edges" program here and then probably quit using the in camera crop on the 5D3  Adobe COULD have fixed this oversight for the 5D3 as the full RAW is available in other cameras but they gave a LAME excuse why they would not when this was first reported.

See here for the plugin     Plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom | Adobe Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines